PSX: Nylo-Drive is an updated addition to the PSX: Direct Drive series.
The manhole connector retains the same sealing power mechanism as PSX: Direct Drive while adding a new, state of the art power sleeve. This new addition to our pipe-to-manhole connector line meets or exceeds the same ASTM standards. The connector is suitable for use in manholes in sanitary sewers and storm sewers, lift stations, pump stations, onsite waste water systems and for coring in the field.
Features and Benefits
The power sleeve is a reinforced nylon polymer with stainless steel threaded inserts embedded as part of the expansion installation mechanism
Expansion installation mechanism components are made entirely of stainless steel threads, not steel threads to plastic threads
- The external take-up clamp is composed entirely of stainless steel
- Installs quickly and easily from outside of the manhole
- Vacuum testing shall be conducted in strict conformance with ASTM C-1244, prior to backfill.
- Pipe Stubs must be restrained from movement per ASTM C-923.
- Tightening of the external stainless steel take-up clamps should be done by using a torque-setting wrench available from Press-Seal Gasket Corp.
Note: Oil resistant Nitrile rubber is available in PSX: Direct Drive.