Whether you core or cast your holes, PSX: Nylo Drive fits right into your production methods, ready to seal your toughest applications every time.
Features and Benefits
The power sleeve is a reinforced nylon polymer with stainless steel threaded inserts embedded as part of the expansion installation mechanism
Expansion installation mechanism components are made entirely of stainless steel threads, not steel threads to plastic threads
- The external take-up clamp is composed entirely of stainless steel
- Installs quickly and easily from outside of the manhole
- Vacuum testing shall be conducted in strict conformance with ASTM C-1244, prior to backfill.
- Pipe Stubs must be restrained from movement per ASTM C-923.
- Tightening of the external stainless steel take-up clamps should be done by using a torque-setting wrench available from Press-Seal Gasket Corp.
Note: Oil resistant Nitrile rubber is available in PSX: Direct Drive.
This manhole connector meets or exceeds:
- ASTM C 923: Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipes, and Laterals
- ASTM C 1244: Standard Test Method for Concrete Sewer Manholes by the Negative Air Pressure (Vacuum) Test
- ASTM C 1478: Standard Specification for Storm Drain Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Storm Sewer Structures, Pipes and Laterals
- ASTM F-2510: Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures and Corrugated High Density Polyethylene Drainage Pipes