Download Product Literature
Download Installation Instructions
PSX:Direct Drive’s patented stainless steel power sleeve and adjuster installs quickly and easily providing a flexible watertight seal for the most demanding applications. It differs from most competitive manhole connectors with its all stainless steel components, no plastic parts or no welds or rivets.
If you need a manhole connector that resists common underground contaminants, the PSX: Direct Drive Nitrile would be the proper product.
How It Works
- The connector fits into a cast or cored hole.
- A power sleeve made from tempered series 304 stainless steel expands with a certified installation wrench.
- Take-up clamps made from series 304 stainless steel with quick adjusting screws secure the connector to the pipe.
Why It's Better
- Safely install from outside of the manhole preventing falls from crawling down into structures.
- All stainless-steel components with no welds or rivets creating a stronger product.
- Precision molding provides accurate compensation for hole size variations.
- Additional torque and multiple adjusters on larger diameters.
- Contractor can save time and money by backfilling immediately.
Where To Use
- Wet wells
- Square pump and lift stations
- Stormwater structures
- On-site treatment structures
- Junction chambers
- Grease interceptors
Meets or Exceeds
- ASTM C 923 – Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures, Pipes, and Laterals
- ASTM C 1244 Standard Test Method for Concrete Sewer Manholes by the Negative Air Pressure (Vacuum) Test
- ASTM C 1478 – Standard Specification for Storm Drain Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete ZPipes, and Laterals
- ASTM F 2510 Standard Specification for Resilient Connectors Between Reinforced Concrete Manhole Structures and Corrugated High Density Polyethylene Drainage Pipes