Download Product Literature
How It Works
- Bell joint is covered liberally with lubricant.
- The gasket is covered liberally with lubricant.
- The gasket is stretched and placed into the groove .
- The gasket is equalized around entire circumference of spigot.
- Bell and spigot are honed creating a watertight seal.
Why It's Better
- Accurate diameter’s for a wide variety of joint configurations.
- Simplicity of design eliminates installing gasket in wrong direction or placement.
- Wide range of compounds that can be applied in multiple applications.
Where To Use
- Wet wells
- Square pump and lift stations
- Stormwater structures
- On-site treatment structures
- Junction chambers
- Grease interceptors
- Reinforced concrete pipes
Meets or Exceeds
- ASTM C 1619 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Seals for Joining Concrete Structures
- ASTM C 443 Standard Specification for Joints for Concrete Pipe and Manholes, Using Rubber Gaskets
- ASTM C 361 Standard Specification for Reinforced Concrete Low-Head Pressure Pipe
- CSA A 257.3 Gaskets for Concrete Pipe
Press-Seal can provide pipe gaskets in oil resistant neoprene or NSF materials. Please contact us or your territory manager for more information.